Once you're organized, you'll be able to...
- Find what you need when you need it and find it fast
- Enjoy your clutter-free home or office
- Avoid last minute runs to the store
- Avoid buying duplicates you don’t need
- More efficiently prepare healthful meals at home and reduce the number of “desperation” takeout or restaurant meals
- Get a handle on your financial life and make progress toward your financial goals
- Show your children, by example, good habits that will benefit them in years to come
- Be more relaxed and suffer less stress in managing the many facets of your life
- Begin to achieve your lifelong goals
- Make time for the things that are really important in your life—family, friends, your career or education or health objectives, volunteer opportunities, your future retirement, whatever!
Specific kinds of help from Organizer to the Rescue...
- Clutter Elimination
- Preparation for a Home Sale or Move
- Preparation in Advance of Home Remodeling/Project Management (before/during/after)
- Home Office Organization
- Filing System Organization and "Fresh Start" Filing Reorganizations
- Closet & Cupboard Organization
- Garage Organization
- Kitchen Organization
- Special Organizing Help for Family Caregivers
- Time Management Skills Coaching
- Goal Setting and Achievement Coaching
- Organizational Assessments and written Action Plans
Click here to see some great client design plans from Organizer to the Rescue.
© Organizer to the Rescue, 2003 All Rights Reserved Last Updated January 1, 2015